Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Eve

Another year has ended. It seems like every year goes by faster and faster and I feel like I can hardly catch my breath. I am so thankful that we are all healthy and happy. The boys are growing up so fast. I have decided to not do the traditional New Year's Resolutions this year. Instead I think that it is best to reflect on our accomplishments over the past year. That way we never feel like we let ourselves down.

Pete is proud that he has completed 5,638 laps (102 miles)in the pool.
Kelly finally has a good workout routine and started to scrap baby albums.
Hayden is doing great with his reading, spelling, and math. He is more active in the community with the Cub Scouts.
Ian has found confidence in his school. He is excelling in his Pre-K with writing.

No comments: